Earlier this summer, I wrote out a list of things I wanted to do over the course of the Summer. I’m going to go back through and see what things I did do and what things I didn’t. Maybe what I didn’t do will roll over into my fall bucket list 😉
- Visit NYC -No, but I am going in October *excitement*
- Trips to the beach – Yes, I was able to go to the beach several times!
- Go to an amusement park -No, but I’m going in September
- Go fishing -No, but does snorkeling count ?
- Hike – Nope
- Swim in a pool -Yes, this one was easy
- Play mini golf – Yes, several times actually!
- DIY project -Yes, I built an Ikea desk that took DAYS
- Tanning day -Yes, but I am still quite pale (thank God for self tanners)
- Get a massage -No, I’m broke
- Spend a day with Jace (my nephew) -Yes, he was so cute!
- Spend a day with Ethan (my nephew) -Yes, he was so crazy and silly!
- Eat an entire watermelon -No, I did not repeat last summer’s biggest feats
- At home car wash -Yes, and I’m due for another one
- Get a pedicure -Yes, I got one in the begining of summer
- Make s’mores -Yes, What’s camp without S’mores?
- Bonfire -Yes, I’ve definitely had campfires and I think one bonfire
- Day without technology (we’ll see about this one haha) – I want to say yes but no
- Go to a concert -No, I’ll catch you next year Firefly
- Read a book -Yes, “It’s Kind of a Funny Story”
- Cook a new food -Yes, cooking is actually quite fun
- Do yoga -Yes, as well as other fitness classes
- Pic nic with friends -No, I mentioned this to my boyfriend once but it never happened…
- Bowling -No, and I’m not too upset about this one lol
- Ride my bike -Yes & No? I can’t remember. Wait, yes! While I was babysitting in June!
- Make homemade popsicles -No, AND I DEEPLY REGRET THIS
If you actually read this whole list, then wow props to you. Hope your summer was more fulfilling than mine haha. If I was being honest, I had a great summer just not as much *pizaz* (is that how you spell it?) as I might have wanted it to be.
I did 15/26 that’s 57% completed! Better luck next year haha!